(Subject to Change)
• Your first app: A mobile web browser
• Use basic Java User Interface components and the XML markup language to create a browser like Firefox or Safari!
• Design a custom browser home page with HTML to implement in your app.
• Keyboard app: Using native Android code, students will learn how to build a custom app that can replace their phone's keyboard.
• Import remote picture files and use XML formatting to design a unique keyboard layout.
• Social Network app: Engineer a public bulletin-board app that users and their friends can post to!
• Sync an app with an online database with the use of the PHP language.
• Introduction to packaging apps and configuring projects on the Google Play Store.
• Use new programming methodologies such as hybrid app design to run a game on multiple platforms.
• Finish Flappy Bird Game project.
• Add final touches to apps and post them on Google Play.
• Using technology learned in the camp, design your own personal app!
Sign Up Now!